Harrisburg Jazz Collective at Englewood - THE PERIOD FOR ADVANCE SALES IS OVER
THE PERIOD FOR ADVANCE SLAES IS OVER - there will be a few seats available at the door - doors open at 5:30 - all seating is general admission.
Hello to all fans of the Harrisburg Jazz Collective (formerly the River City Big Band)
We have renewed our regular schedule at Englewood’s fabulous Listening Room! ( The Englewood - 1219 Research Blvd., Hummelstown, PA 17036 - just off HWY-322 near the Hershey Hospital)
November 17th Tickets are available here - December 8th is the other date for this year.
Please read all the details of the HJC performances in the Listening Room below – these are management rules for all major shows at Englewood:
• YOU MUST BE VACCINATED FOR COVID-19 and have the card with you that verifies your completed vaccination for admission on big band nights (must be dated at least two weeks before any HJC date). You may also bring a negative test result that is dated no more than three days prior to any of the HCJ Concert dates. There are no exceptions to this rule – all band members and attendees must comply.
• Harrisburg Jazz Collective @ Englewood tickets are only available here - DO NOT CALL ENGLEWOOD FOR TICKETS. Tickets are $12 in advance (online orders only – please print a receipt to show at the door when you arrive) or $15 at the door (ADVANCE ONLINE TICKET SALES STOP AT NOON ON THE DAY OF THE PERFORMANCE AND ANY REMAINING TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR for $15 ) All ticket proceeds go to the HJC - sorry, no refunds.
• NO RESERVED SEATING – ALL SEATING IS GENERAL ADMISSION – every ticket holder is guaranteed a seat, but you may not reserve specific seats. There are only 160 seats in the Listening Room so purchase your tickets early. Doors open at 5:30pm – all seats will be sold, so you may have to share a table.
• NO SAVING SEATS/TABLES – YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO GET A SEAT
• The seating at Englewood includes booths that seat 6 and tables that seat 4 – YOU MAY NOT MOVE TABLES TOGETHER FOR LARGE GROUPS. There are no bad seats - all of the seats have a great view of the stage at Englewood.
• FOOD AND DRINK IS AVAILABLE DURING THE PERFORMANCE. BUT - There is no table service. You must go to the bar and order food which will then be delivered to your table. Drinks must be purchased at the bar as well.
• FREE PARKING
• The Englewood is doing everything possible to support and keep live music viable in shifting times. Please be patient with the staff.
As always, we thank you for your support and understanding in these matters and we look forward to a long and successful run of appearances at Englewood. Please come out and enjoy the band in this great new venue!